MBS (Master of Business Studies)
The objective of the MBS program is to enable the students to work as competent managers and to meet the demand of higher-level managers in organizations, particularly in the functional areas of management. Upon graduation, a student should be able to function as a manager in business, industry, government and non-government sectors, within and outside the country, in areas like accounting, marketing, finance, and general management. The MBS program specifically aims to:
- Equip students with required conceptual knowledge of business and management.
- Prepare managers in the functional areas of management.
- Develop knowledge and skill of the business environment in a national and global perspective.
- Encourage entrepreneurial capabilities in students to make them effective change agents in the Nepalese society.
- Develop research capability in students.
- Prepare the foundation for advanced studies and research in management.
The students applying for admission to MBS course must have successfully completed the BBS program or a bachelor degree in any discipline from Tribhuvan University or from any other university recognized by Tribhuvan University.